CAUTION READ CAREFULLY THE ENTIRE CONTENT OF THE FOLLOWING PAGE.
When you make a reservation, confirm your reservation within 10 minutes by pressing the link you will receive via email, otherwise the room will not be confirmed.
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL GATEWAY AND CREDIT CARDS
You can pay in real time the total of your booking through paypal and credit cards enabled so as to have real-time immediate confirmation of booking. You will receive by email all the payment messages, booking confirmation etc.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
We remind you as per our note terms and conditions to confirm the reservation by bank transfer
make payment a
AP MANAGEMENT OF PISANO ALESSIO
IBAN: IT 37 M 01015 85070 000070665887
BANCO DI SARDEGNA – SEDE SED
For long-term reservations make 30% of the total budgeted immediately and 15 days before arrival pay the remaining 70% to confirm booking OTHERWISE THIS WILL BE CANCELED.
For bookings ranging from 1 to 14th day of arrival make the full payment required to confirm the reservation.
Always send an accounting copy to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and get in touch by telephone with our staff at the telephone number 392 993 1770.
CONDITIONS AND RULES TO CANCEL THE RESERVATION
The reservation can always be canceled via a link sent by email to your address indicated during the booking, but with the following restrictions and penalties.
We inform all customers that canceling the booking 15 before a possible stay will be refunded 70% of the total amount spent, while 30% will be retained as a penalty (Both for payments via PayPal – Bank transfer).
For immediate bookings from 1 to 14 days from their stay it will be possible to cancel the reservation but will not be reimbursed the amount spent and will be held 100% as penalty (both for payments via PayPal – Bank transfer).